Saturday, November 29

Thanksgiving Break: Part 3

After that mall adventure, we watched DOSTANA! Yes! It was very cool and very very funny. John Abraham was delectable. Then, I went home and finally showered, and the fam and I went to see The Nutcracker Ballet by the Commonwealth Ballet Company. It was sooo good. Forget B-nat. I have decided to become a ballerina.



We chilled at the Praneetha's after that (my brother was staying for a sleepover) and watched Paresh Rawal say "Heppy Burth-a-day" around 7 or 8 times in the movie Hungama. It is EPIC, I tell you. This epicness can be experienced at 2:20 in this YouTube clip.

Then, we went home, and even though I was INCREDIBLY POOPED, my mother tempted me with a Telugu movie and I stayed up until I finished watching it. I was completely out until 11:00 this morning.

Aaaand...I have just returned from an AP Physics C class reunion that occurred at Brueggers! For those of you who are unaware, I was a part of the greatest class ever last year. It was AP Physics C, taught by Mr. Rose and consisting of 9 students. It was so great that we all feel incomplete without it and needed to see each other again. Liz, Sam, Shreyas, Christie, Melody, and I met up today for lunch/chai and it was fabulous.


And that was my amazing week. It was so good to be home. Three more weeks, and then I get to come back, though only for a day before I fly to India.

10 comments:

Nipunn said...

I am so very sad I missed this reunion, but there was no way I was going to be able to get up off the couch without getting dizzy :(

so sad

such an epic class

Nipunn said...

and I just watched that Hungama clip and it is also epic.

Still on that same couch BTW.

Melody said...

Umm, what happened to the rest of the class photoshopped in? Use your photoshop skillz Sowmya. And that was such an epic class...

Marissa said...

Awwww we definitely need another reunion at Christmastime so I can be part of the awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yes we do! Let's try to get all 9 together next time, cause we were pretty epic.

Sowmya said...

bums! I won't be there for winter break. You will have to photoshop me in.

Okami Moon said...

loser....not hanging out w/ me on my bday AND you're not gonna be here during winter break!

Sowmya said...

I had a stuffy nose.

Nipunn said...

I'm leaving for India on the 24th

We'll have to meet on the 23rd or earlier or I will unfortunately not be there.

Sanjana said...

PRITAM! PREMI! MY JIGGERYPOOOOO! <3

john&abishek.
the end.