Wednesday, November 19

Why gambling is bad.

Firstly, I redid my desktop and made it look awesome. Now I have the dock at the bottom, like all the macs do. Here are a few screenshots (click on them to see full size...its worth it):




So yesterday was do-whatever-Shivam-wants-day. This was Ramya's idea because she decided that we (by "we", she meant "Sowmya") boss Shivam around too much and we should have one day where he can pick what to do and we have to do it uncomplainingly. The day really only got started late in the evening when Shivam finally finished his webassign and after being really indecisive, decided that we play hearts. So we played hearts for four or five rounds and then Ramya got a phone call and left for a bit. Shivam thought it would be awesome to start a new game involving some stakes: whoever loses the game, i.e. reaches 100 points first, would have to commit a little dare (which I will not describe online). You can see the scoresheet for yourself. Ramya started out with some really sucky cards, but managed to prolong her defeat until 12 rounds later. Malinda also took pity on her at round 6 and started helping her. Shivam shot the moon at round 5. I ended up winning, but that was probably only because I was not being targeted.

(Wait till I upload it...)

After that amazing game, we decided to play another, with even higher stakes. The loser would have to be the winner's personal slave for 24 hours! We decided it would be even better if the person who came in 3rd place would have to be slave to the person who came in 2nd place too, for some added excitement.

Yes, you guessed it, I LOST. I am not even going to put up the score sheet; it was that bad. I got the queen of spades almost every round. But in the end, I was proud of myself for helping give 11 hearts to Shivam and making him a slave to Ramya, who came in 2nd place. We still have to pick the day, but I am going to be Malinda's slave for 24 hours. I'm scared, because she might make me go to classes or something. Eeek. But don't worry, because I won't be going down without a fight.

All in all, a very intense day. We are never letting Shivam pick what to do again.

*Headsmack* I keep forgetting! I got an addon for Firefox that allows me to type in Telugu. నా }msLRPv ఆవకాయ. PPretty awesome, కద ?

1 comment:

Sanjana said...

YO. this is actually a comment for one of your older posts, but:

RAB NE BANA DI JODI SONGS? HELLYESS. SOOOO GOOOD!!! <3