Thursday, December 4

Slavery

Penn State again. Homework again. Studying again.


YEAH RIGHT. As if that's possible here. Slave day started on Tuesday (Remember when I gambled away my freedom during that Hearts game before Thanksgiving Break?) so Shivam and I were forced to shift over to Ramya and Malinda's room. Moksha and Arthi also came, just to complicate things further. We thought we would be made to do chores, but instead were forced to play card games for four or five hours. This was very cruel because I wanted to study for Organic Chem but I was forced to gamble with cards instead. Later, I did manage to finish an entire chapter of the textbook when people went to eat dinner and I chose to stay inside and eat carrots.

Later, we thought it would be fun to subject Shivam to all sorts of embarassments, like making him wear a sari and heels. I'm not sure if I want to put up pictures of this. He might murder me. I did not have to do any of these horrible things though I was also a slave because I am strong willed and nobody dares boss me around. The two masters (Ramya and Malinda) did however make us eat spoons of hot pickle to see if we would burn our tongues. The pickle was very mild and even tasted good, so that was an utter failure.

Soon it was time to sleep. Shivam slept on the hard floor using a newspaper as a pillow. I, however, squeezed onto the double beds with four other girls. Ramya and Malinda slept on one bed, Moksha and I slept in the other, and Arthi slept in the crack between the beds. We only slept, of course, after forcibly spilling our deepest and darkest secrets.

The next morning, I tried to get some work done. I really did. Ramya told me to go to OChem lecture because it was really funny. Indeed it was: Maslak, to boost his ratings on the SRTEs, talked about antioxidants. He donned a chef's hat, fried some beef and liver, and stuck them in hydrogen peroxide to demonstrate what happens. Have a look:

(Oh! I found an old digital camera at home that was supposed to be broken but it actually wasn't. So it's mine now)



Slavery ended up being awesomer than expectecd because Ramya and Malinda were not able to take full advantage of me. I am a natural master.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! i think the only thing that could make it more perfect would be pictures of shivam in a sari and heels. don't worry- i'm pretty sure he doesn't read your blog. :P

Anonymous said...

er...of course i read your blog. so dont do anything fishy. and yes, they were utter failures.