Wednesday, May 6

Release

There was Physics, and then there was Physio, and then it was already 2/3 over. And here we are, the day before the last day of the first year. With assistance, I have already made a list of excellent things to indulge in after OChem tomorrow morning including:

1. Tree climbing
2. Capture the Flag at night
3. Bonfire made of organic chemistry notes. One big combustion reaction...oh the irony.
4. Go to taco bell at 2 AM
5. Barefoot volleyball in the sand
6. Screaming

and, I guess, packing.

So on Saturday I was down in the lounge, studying and my friends serenaded me with "Happy fake birthday" and took me to the Waffle Shop. It was great.

I am going to study. Bye

1 comment:

Ramya said...

So we only really accomplished item #1 from that list. But we ate calzones at 10 PM (instead of Taco Bell at 2 AM), and we did do quite a bit of yelling at Shivam, and we touched sand, so I guess that's not too shabby. ;)

Thursday night was fun. We are definitely going on more tree-climbing/star-gazing adventures next year!