Tuesday, December 16

Fasten your lungis.

^How cool would that be?

In case I am caught up in the fervor of studying for Mechanics and Gen Chem,. I might not make another blog post before I take off to India. I will be going home on Friday, and I think we are leaving the country on Sunday, so the chances are also very slim that I'll be able to see my favorite Bedfordians/Westfordians. Therefore, I would like to:

1. Wish you all a fabulous Christmas, New Years, and winter break!
2. Laugh in your faces because I will be in a warm country
3. Let Sanjana know that her digital homemade birthday card will be ready soon
4. Wish Praneetha an early "heppy burthaday"
5. Inform everybody about the new transliteration feature that blogger provides. Observe:

"Namaste" becomes:
नमस्ते (hindi)
ನಮಸ್ತೆ (kannada)
നമസ്തെ (malayalam)
நமஸ்தே (tamil)
నమస్తే (telugu...duh)

EDIT: I completely forgot...I recently went to the HUB, took a survey, entered a raffle, and within 10 minutes, won a nice Penn State Rosebowl sweatshirt! And I was cold, too! I really like it when things work in my favor.

Another important update: I have decided to stay in India a week longer than was previously planned! Yes! I will therefore be missing another first week at Penn State (this has started to become a habit, hasn't it?)! What this means: more eating of fatty foods, more shopping, more seeing of beautiful sights, and less being at school.

And definitely keep checking back, because I will be blogging as much as possible (whenever I have computer access) during my trip. I know you all have nothing better to do. jkjkjkjkjk. I love you all! I'll miss you!!

Tata!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Have a great time in India! And don't feel too guilty about completely ditching me even though I miss you horribly and it's awful.

Dorkface.

Sowmya said...

Don't worry! I won't!

jkjk Miss you too.

Nipunn said...

Wait... wait wait

SATURDAY!

I am predicting a gettogether

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Have fun in India, and don't get lost because then your mom will have to yell Sowmya in that really funny way. I hope you remember what I'm talking about so I don't look like a complete fool. Anyways, hopefully I see you Saturday. Expect me in the morning.