Tuesday, December 9

Sa Ri Ga Ma...

The below post lacks coherence because of the state of my brain at the moment. I apologize.

Music makes life beautiful.
Yes, it does.

Before I continue on that thought, I should highlight the past few days: the fruit and vegetable diet went remarkably well (but ended today after I started experiencing Nutella withdrawal symptoms) and I started working out again. I will even go practice dance tonight. And yesterday, I earned ten bucks participating in a Psychology study, where I was hooked up to a polygraph machine! Very cool stuff. Back to what I saying earlier:

Music.
Other things make life awesome, such as fruit (mainly pineapples), xkcd, and the Firefox addon which lets me write in Telugu all over my blog. But music? It's a constant. It's fundamental. It's essential (what would you dance to?).

Therefore, I am looking forward to Music Season in Chennai this December. I am also looking forward to shopping and sightseeing when it's NOT over a hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

Small anecdote: there was this one horrible summer day when I felt like buying shoes so my cousin took me to a mall in T. Nagar. Then, the air conditioner stopped working. There was an Aadi sale, so it was so crowded that it was impossible to see more than 1 feet in front me (I am not exaggerating even a LITTLE bit). It was packed, shoulder to shoulder, and everyone sweating like it had rained indoors. We were on the 7th floor when we found out that we had lost both my mom and aunt, and we didn't have a cellphone. Trying to use an elevator was impossible, so we had to use the stairs to search every floor multiple times for our moms. It was the most disgusting experience of my life. It felt so good to finally step out of the building into the pleasant 98 degree outdoors. Next time, I don't care if I don't have shoes; I will walk barefoot if necessary. I am looking forward to not doing that ever again in my life. This time will be much better.

Anyways, as I was saying, music is awesome and life would suck without it.

Again, sorry about the fragmentedness of that post. I'll make a better post after my Ochem and Psych finals.

No comments: