Monday, February 16

So...sleepy...

Hey

I tweaked the layout a bit. Hope you like it. 

I am pleased to announce that the first round of exams finished successfully and I am now entering a period of false security where I will be doing pretty much nothing. This will be succeeded by a panicked frenzy right before the second round of exams. I have, however, decided to stop playing poker for now, since it's incredibly improbable that I'll ever again get a Royal Flush (and Poker has now lost all meaning).

I just got back from the Spring Career Fair, which is much less impressive than the one last fall. Even though I brought a backpack, it remained pathetically light when I got back home. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I will have some goodies to show off.  

I am currently very sleepy because my sleep schedule is messed up, thanks to the partying that occurred this weekend. I am currently depriving myself of sleep so I can reset my schedule and use this time to do some Physio. Unfortunately, trying to read about muscle contractions is getting really difficult. I may have to steal a nap...

PSU Natya (our dance club) is doing very well and we now have 6 or 7 performers for the upcoming show. The choreography (done by Moksha and me) looks nice because it's basically a fusion of Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam. We've already got 2 out of the 7 and a 1/2 minutes of the song down. The song is gorgeous (I stole it off Ruckus back when it was still functioning) and I would share it with you, but I think we're supposed to keep it a secret until we perform. 

Ciao for now.

No comments: