Wednesday, October 22

Why I fail at life.

- I went to bed at 7:30 in the morning and woke up at 1:00.
- I stole two potatoes and a quesadilla from the dining commons.
- I choked on a bubble from my orange Thai bubble tea.
- I painstaking rewrote my Chem 113 lab and then realized that it was actually not going to be collected (for the first time).
- I lost my ID card and went to the ID office to get a new one for $15. Later that afternoon, someone found my old one.
- I dropped my phone several times (you know, the one that's only a month old)
- I wore bells without padded socks during dance practice and now I have large, ugly bruises on the tops of my feet.
- I bought a new pair of crocs.



But other than this, the last few days have been pretty good mainly because I haven't been studying or doing any work (except for that stupid lab...). I bought a new carpet, which is awesome, and already getting dirty because I keep walking on it with my shoes on (the crocs, actually). My DIY Rubik's cube came in the mail the other day. DIY means "Do It Yourself", so it's spring loaded and you can adjust the tension to make it turn faster. It wasn't worth what I paid for it, but still fun.

I also decided to move into an apartment next year. I and four others are looking to rent a townhouse over at Nittany Apartments. It's going to be fantastic because we'll each get our own bedroom plus a living room, dining, and lots and lots of closet space. We'll have 1.5 bathrooms and a kitchen too. And 2 floors! It's so exciting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOWMYA! YOU DON'T FAIL AT LIFE! YOU ARE THE BEST! I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU ONE DAY!

Love, Praneetha

Anonymous said...

AHAHA... someone wants to be like you! how unfortunate, for her.

haha, JK! :P but seriously, if life's been so crappy lately, why don't you hang out with me? i feel like we haven't hung out in ages, and you know life's always fun when i'm around! :)

Sowmya said...

In case you didn't guess, that wasn't Praneetha commenting..it was an imposter.

If you really want to hang out with me, you will silently come shopping with me this weekend.

Okami Moon said...

yes. you do fail at life.