Thursday, October 9

Happy Columbus Day!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tqmnzntmymd
Enjoy this song from AR Rahman's 1998 album 'Jeans', which by the way, is my favorite album of all time.

Anyway, all of you bums who actually get today off: You suck. Penn State doesn't get these random holidays for some reason. But we do get the entire thanksgiving week off, so I guess it's alright.

The weekend that just happened, if you can call it a weekend, was saturated with studying for my second Organic Chemistry exam. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night was spent at Ramya and Malinda who were determined to set my sleep schedule straight (didn't happen).

However, the weekend didn't suck entirely because the weather was absolutely fabulous and we took it as an opportunity to bask outside in the HUB lawn while studying and playing with our molecular models. We also took pictures of shirtless frisbee players, some medievally armored fencers, creepy crawlies, and our airborne selves. Pictures will be up as soon as Ramya decides to upload them.

Pretty soon we got tired of the outdoors and went to this neat office area in the HUB where we continued to study OChem. But at around 5:00 in the afternoon, I snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. I went a bit hysterical and started cackling, zooming around the room in my wheely chair, getting yelled at, and chewing on the wood from a pair of chopsticks. But fortunately I calmed down in about 45 minutes and managed to finish the training set and practice exam A.

Currently, my jaws are aching from chewing through 4 packs of Spearmint Orbit and my fingers are aching from building molecular models.

I'll blog again if I come out alive from my exams.
Ta

4 comments:

Marissa said...

We didn't have today off either D:

Nipunn said...

I didn't have it off either.

but it sounds like your day was still ok

Jesse said...

I didn't get it off, but I got Friday off...yay "university day?"

Okami Moon said...

I didnt get friday off either : (