Friday, July 10

take me away

Wow. It's already 10 days into July and today was one of the few nice days of weather we've had in this past month. What's wrong with this planet? Global warming? Grrr

Dance classes for the production began on Monday. The production is entitled Bhavayami Raghu Ramam and it's a senior dancers only production. We've only been choreographing for four days but it is looking really cool. Here is a flier for it:


Snazzy, huh?
You guys should really come to this. It's going to be good. I just know it.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much else besides studying the past few days. I did however update my music collection. As for Hindi music, you should listen to the album Luck by Salim and Sulaiman because it's pretty good. I like the song Jee Le.

Would anyone like to go biking one weekend when the weather is nice? Let me know.

No comments: