Sunday, January 24

Two weeks later, nothing much to report

Hi friends

I am having a wonderfully relaxing day in the library. I've been perusing the library's collection of Bharata Natyam DVDs and videocassettes to watch at future Natya meetings. I've also been checking out a fair share of English DVDs which I hope to watch while not catching up on TV shows. As you can tell, I haven't done any substantial work yet, though that will soon change as OChem Lab starts for real tomorrow. I've been passing the time playing Super Mario 64 while sitting across from Anita, who is diligently studying for MCATs which she (and some other progs) will be taking on January 30th.

I would tell you about the cool stuff I've been learning in my classes, but honestly, I haven't learned anything that cool yet. I haven't done anything terribly exciting outside of school either, though I really want to visit the ice rink day. I realized that I would like to improve my ice skating skills especially if I want to go skating at the Rockefeller ever again.

What I have been doing is daydreaming about summer vacation and all the awesome things I want to do before moving to Philly. Look at this amazing picture taken at Angkor Wat, a temple complex in Cambodia. I-want-to-go-to-there.

And so, even as the fourth semester has just begun, senioritis is slowly setting in. I forgot to mention that a bunch of computers in South Halls have have this stupid virus on them for some reason, including mine. And therefore, I don't have internet in my dorm room at the moment. There's an incredibly long waiting list to get your computer fixed...Arthi finally got hers back after a week or something. So, without internet in my room, I've been bumming around places like downtown, other peoples rooms, and the library stacks.

Seeing as I have all this time which I'm not wasting on the internet, I might as well fill out some paperwork I'll be needing soon, such as the application for an apartment at Jefferson. Does anyone know anything about pets being allowed in the apartments? Like a kitten? Maybe a puppy?

No comments: