Thursday, January 14

four down, one to go

Happy Sankranthi Everybody!

Here I am in my dorm room, enjoying some last remnants of winter break: Super Mario 64 (via emulator), Beetroot halwa that my mom made, a jar of Horlicks, and some lovely christmas presents including warm pajamas and a beautiful new digital camera which I've been utilizing heavily. I am also currently inhaling the scent of neem and jasmine flavored soaps which I got from the Indian Grocery store in Edison.


My semester contains a wonderful combination of nonscience classes such as Linguistics, Graphic Design, Hip Hop Dance, and Piano. But of course, there's also Ochem Lab (uggggh) which I can tell is going to be horrible.

As you can tell by my schedule and lack of enthusiasm for classes that involve work, I have officially entered second-semester-seniorship. It's only been four days since the start of classes and I'm already making plans to slack off for the remainder of the semester. My last semester at Penn State. It's incredible how so soon after we began our prog journey that one summer, we've already become seasoned veterans of college. The other day, I was on eLion and came across a button that said, "I intend to graduate this semester". I was tempted to press it.

1 comment:

Ramya said...

Since you are boasting about a new camera, I pass on my unofficial title of "prog photographer" to you. I expect to see lots of photos documenting prog life this semester.

Oh, and ochem lab goes from miserable and time-consuming to tolerable and time-consuming halfway through the semester. Now there's something to look forward to. :P