Thursday, April 9

Ohhhhhhh.

Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhh. My head.

Took two exams today, Physics and Organic Chem. Think I did fine, but have definitely been stressing out a lot the past week and half and it's finally over. Really need to shower and go to bed, but cannot resist blogging. Am very relieved. Watched She's The Man just now in celebration. Should start using the word 'I'.

Anyhow, I've got a few more pieces of business to finish here, and then I can go home for a week! Yes, I'll be in Bedford the weekend after the next so I can chill with my Massachusetts pals during their April break and perhaps study for finals in relative quiet. Finals! Aaaaagh why are they so soon??

Some other things to look forward to: the weekend! I haven't had a weekend for quite a while. And on Friday, we'll be celebrating Holi by throwing around colors and splashing each other with water on the HUB lawn! I really cannot wait and will post up some awesome pictures.

Okay. I'm out.

2 comments:

Nipunn said...

I missed our Holi celebration because I was at a tournament. DAH!

Have fun in Bedford. Wish I could be there. Only another month I guess.

Melody said...

Mwahahaha. Can't wait to see you!