Sunday, May 9

Apparently, I'm done with college. And I was just starting to get the hang of things, too! Anyway, I am home now, on the brink of a new stage in my life, kind of just waiting for something awesome to happen. My last month at Penn State was certainly stressful, but also quite memorable. It's weird knowing that I won't be going back there in the fall.

Anyway, I have to think about this summer! I'll be working at Pfizer as a research intern for several weeks. I am sincerely hoping that I can also get a chance to foster kittens this summer, but we'll see how everything plays out. I'll be moving into Philadelphia by the end of July.

I'm hoping I'll be far less busy this summer than I was during the Spring semester, so I WILL try to report on everything I've been doing!

Thx fo reading
Sowmya

and Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

Sevillana por un Semestre said...

What does a research intern at Pfizer actually do? And you would foster kittens...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!