Sunday, November 22

Thanks

I am currently suffering from a rather annoying head cold, which has caused my sinuses to be blocked up for a few days. I am currently breathing through my mouth, which is causing my throat to go dry, which makes me thirsty and so I frequently drink water and thus have to go to the bathroom often. While there are many things I wish I have right now (such as an instant cure for this stupid cold) this is not the season for self centeredness. There are indeed many things I am thankful for, including:

Penn State's week long thanksgiving break (meaning I get to spend 9 days at home)
painkillers
indoor heating
christmas lights that are wired in parallel rather than in series
external memory storage
short hair
carpet
a private bathroom
a holiday season that occurs when the weather is terrible
and the fact that my family and friends like to celebrate every holiday in the world, especially with food

I am at home right now, as you might have guessed, after having gotten here on Friday night. I don't have much to write about since I haven't done anything exciting yet, but I'm sure there are many exciting adventures to come when the rest of my friends get out of school some time in the middle of this week.

2 comments:

Ramya said...

I think it's time for a new blogpost.

Sowmya said...

Before I even saw the comment, I knew it was you who had written and I knew exactly what you were going to say.

You are becoming too predictable, Ramya.