Friday, September 4

New post

I have decided this is an apt time for a new post, as it is right before the long weekend and if I don't post now, I probably won't ever again.

This is it--my final year in college. Senior year, if you will. I've been here for less than two weeks and I already feel like I've lived here forever. Summer? Did that even happen? It's so weird what a change in location does to you. So anyway, I've been having a good time so far. I and all the other progs live in Simmons Hall on the same two floors (we planned it this way). We have nice rooms with high ceilings, vast closets, and lots of shelf space. And we're a good distance to classes, downtown, and other places of interest. I have a new roommate, Anita, who brought many wonderful things to the room such as neatness, vast amounts of food, and a TV. Right now, I am watching a Hindi sitcom that is running on TV Asia. It's a good life.

Not to say that I haven't been keeping busy. I actually attend some of my classes this year, especially the interesting ones such as HIST 176 (A Survey of Indian History). The other class I like is ASTRO 001 (Astronomy). Lectures are a bit slow sometimes, but its still pretty cool stuff. Apart from those, I have PHYS 212 (Electricity and Magnetism) and MICRB 410 (Immunology) which both promise to be challenging enough. There's also MATH 140 (Calc). Oh! And hip hop dance too.

Which reminds me. I am running late for hip hop, so I will resume this post after I return.

No comments: